Live Healthy – Chocolate Health Benefits
Many people are unaware that chocolate is not just candy… it is a food that offers
real health benefits and is a smart choice to add to your diet.
Some facts include:
- Chocolate protects against heart disease – similar to red wine, chocolate contains
- Raw cocoa has the highest antioxidant value of all natural foods in the world.
- Cocoa has a high content of sulfur; this mineral is good for nail and hair growth
and nourishes your skin.
- Cocoa contains the amino acid tryptophan which creates serotonin. Serotonin is what
creates positive feelings in the brain and helps to prevent depression.
- Dark chocolate has the same properties as an appetite suppressant and can help you